Sunday, May 1, 2011

NICU day 12

Jillian had a big day today as of 10am this morning she came off the jet vent and she is on a traditional vent. Wahoo! Praise the Lord! Just before I left she was on room air and a rate of 55/5. I don't fully understand those numbers yet. So a very exciting day. Mark and I took the kids for ice cream and to the park to celebrate Jillian's milestone. They left this evening to go back home. It was so nice to have them, I miss them so much my heart aches for the time that we can all be together and home. Mark and I have a meeting set up this week to speak with the surgeon and quite a few others to fully understand Jillian's upcoming surgery. Please pray over that meeting and that the outcome is God's will and timing for this surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment