Sunday, May 22, 2011

During my morning devotion

I love God's promises and His perfect way. Lord, I surrender all to You.

For when I am weak, then I am strong.(2 Cor.12:10) Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her. (Luke 10:41-42) These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. (John 16:33) Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. (2 Thess. 3:16) The Lord bless you and keep you; make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; lift His countenance upon you, and give you peace. (Num. 6:24-26)

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! Oh how He has spoken to you today!
    Praying continuously for you guys!
    ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete