Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 32

So I didn't post anything yesterday as the only thing that happened was I got my second steroid shot which is great.  Not too much today either, but I am 24 weeks today!  This is the gestational age when the doctors consider my baby viable and they will make every effort to save his/her life!  Twenty-four weeks was my first short term goal, so we made it!  My next short term goal is 28 weeks.  Here we come 28 weeks!

I am planning on touring the NICU this week to get an idea of how they do things here.  I am looking forward to it but at the same time I remember how sad and hard it was when Cole was in there.  So I am kinda putting it off.  I don't know why, I am going to have to deal with it at some point.

This week has been hard being away from Mark and the kids, I don't think I get to see them until next Saturday.  It will be a week and a half by then.  It was a lot easier when I had them Friday through Sunday every week.  They didn't get to come because the boys had opening day baseball parade yesterday and Cole had his first game and Alexis' team was dancing at the children's fair.  Today they are at Great America because Alexis is dancing there.  I love that they are having fun and doing normal, I just wish I could have done it with them.  Thank God for video cameras, Mark has been videoing everything for me.  I can't wait to see them.  I will keep you all posted. 

Here is a picture of my family at Great America.  They are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment